What we are looking for
As part of our continued growth and ongoing success, Safenames are now looking for highly motivated Brand Protection Analyst who is dedicated to building a future of success for themselves within the company. Protecting our many clients Brands and advising on legal services to protect their IP rights.
Safenames are a leading global domain name registration company that specialises in corporate domain portfolio management and online trademark infringement protection services. The company is headquartered in Milton Keynes, UK with regional offices in Virginia, USA and Sydney, India, Australia. Safenames is a privately held company founded in 1997. We have ventured into the world of Online Brand Protection and Provide clients with our Mark Protect tool and legal services to act as a line of defence against online infringements profiting from clients IP rights.
Main objective of the role
As a Brand Protection Analyst, you will be required to communicate with Safenames’ existing customer base through phone and email, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and identifying Infringements found via our Mark Protect tool to sell additional legal services. The role will require you to ensure that customer issues are resolved within specific timeframes, meet specific upselling targets, and maintain a professional attitude at all times. The role may require you to travel abroad to meet existing clients.
- A customer focused individual with a professional attitude
- Demonstrable ability to upsell to customers
- Friendly and outgoing individual comfortable with face to face meetings
- Willing to travel abroad to meet existing clients at company’s expense
- A desire to learn, with interest in Brands and Protecting Brands IP rights
- Proven record for meeting targets
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
Skills / Qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great telephone manner and email writing skills
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organised to be able to prioritise key tasks
- Knowledge of Trademark terminology
- Disciplined and methodical approach to work
- Experience with meeting client needs by providing a professional, proactive service
- High level of initiative, and time management
What we offer
- Full product training
- Fun, positive environment where hard work will be rewarded
- Unrivalled and uncapped commission incentives
Interested candidates may apply by sending a recent C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org.