Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Become the primary contact person for all our existing hosting customers.
- Secure new revenue from existing customers by introducing additional services that we bring on board.
- Grow recurring revenue from existing customers.
- Work closely with customers to be their main non-technical point of contact.
- Directly reporting to the Director of Business Development.
- Closely partner with all functions of the business to ensure a unified customer relationship and support environment.
- Provide 1st line customer support.
- Build and manage a team of customer service agents
- Proven track record in nurturing successful and lasting client relationships to not only retain but grow existing revenues.
- Highly organised with strong customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of hosting terminology a great advantage.
- Basic knowledge of how hosting and data centres operate would be a great advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent negotiation, persuasion and relationship building skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good commercial awareness.
What we offer
- A positive and professional environment where hard work is always rewarded and appreciated.
- Strong scope for fast progression within the company.
- Temporary to Permanent role
- All expenses paid international travel in order to attend trade shows and visit our customers face to face.
- A fantastic and uncapped bonus structure for the right candidate and a uncapped bonus structure override available from all revenue generated from the customer service division.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing international company with excellent career prospects.
Salary – Negotiable OTE £50K
Career level required – Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience required – 2+ years
Education required – GCSE / Scottish or equivalent
Job type – Permanent
Job status – Full Time
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org