No Contact, No Problem
Safenames provides customers with a Local Contact service for all country code domain extensions where possible* that have local residency or specific nexus requirements to register a name, when the customer cannot meet these requirements on their own. Safenames has a large network of partner companies and subsidiaries who are dedicated to ensuring that its corporate customers can register domain names in any country in the world by meeting all necessary registration requirements. These requirements include the appropriate local presence, registered company, and trademark holder details. Many country code domain extensions require that some or all of these requirements be met in order to be the registrant of record for a particular domain. Safenames provides a valuable solution by automating the ability to add the necessary Local Contact details to domain names during the initial domain registration process.
How Does Safenames Help?
- Keeps You Informed - Safenames immediately displays which domain names require Local Contacts to complete a registration after an availability search has been made.
- One Stop Shop - Save time because Safenames provides you with all of the necessary contact details that you will need to get the ccTLD that you want.
- Simple Registration Process - Adding a Local Contact is integrated in the domain registration process so you enjoy a seamless registration of the domain
- No Legal Fees - Avoid expensive in-country legal fees because Safenames provide you with all of the assistance you need to register your domain.
* Local contact service is not available in Australia and Canada.